1. Hope Haim Pte Ltd (hereinafter called “HopeHaim”) and its agents and contractors (together hereinafter called “Agents”) whilst acting in terms of their engagement, will not be liable for the loss of the motor vehicle (hereinafter called “the vehicle”) or for any damage thereto, or for the loss of, or damage to, any of the vehicle’s accessories or contents, howsoever any such loss or damage may be caused (other than to the extent contributed to by the negligence or default of HopeHaim).
The terms and conditions shall apply when HopeHaim or any of its Agents accept the vehicle and whilst the vehicle is parked, or otherwise in custody, retention or control of HopeHaim or its Agents.
2. The Agents of HopeHaim have no authority to accept any goods for safe custody and neither HopeHaim nor its Agents will be liable in any case for loss of, or damage to, any articles alleged to have been left with HopeHaim or its Agents for safe custody howsoever such loss or damage be caused except for loss or damage caused intentionally or recklessly by HopeHaim or its Agents.
3. Notwithstanding any demand or request to the contrary, HopeHaim or its Agents may move and drive the vehicle to such places as HopeHaim or its Agents deem fit during any period of custody, retention or control by HopeHaim or its Agents.
4. HopeHaim or its Agents may deliver the vehicle to any person producing this voucher or offering such other evidence of ownership or authority or entitlement to receive the vehicle as HopeHaim or its Agents deem satisfactory. HopeHaim or its Agents may retain the vehicle until this voucher is produced or until so satisfied. Provided HopeHaim is so satisfied, HopeHaim or its Agents will not be liable for any loss of, or damage to, the vehicle or any of its accessories or contents, caused by delivering the vehicle to some person not authorised to take delivery.
5. HopeHaim and its Agents shall have a general lien upon, or the right of retention of, the vehicle or any of its accessories or contents until all sums due for parking and/or other services rendered by HopeHaim and its Agents have been paid. Parking charges will be payable in respect of any period of retention unless an agreement with the event holder has been made with HopeHaim for payment.
6. No Agent of HopeHaim has power to vary these terms and conditions; and no representation by an Agent may be deemed for any purpose whatsoever to vary the terms and conditions hereof.
7. A person using HopeHaim Valet Parking, by so doing, hereby represents and warrants that such person is either the owner of the vehicle and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions or is duly authorised by the owner of the vehicle to bind such owner and themselves by these terms and conditions.
8. A person using HopeHaim Valet Parking, by so doing, also warrants and agrees with HopeHaim and its Agents that such person and/or the owner of the vehicle shall be liable for and shall indemnify HopeHaim and its Agents in respect of any legal liability, loss claim or proceeding whatsoever arising out of any statute or at common law irrespective of: (a) damage to, or loss of, the vehicle, its accessories or contents, or (b) personal injury to, or death of, any person whomsoever, or (c) any injury or damage whatsoever to any real or personal property, insofar as such injury or damage arises whilst the vehicle is in the custody, retention or control of HopeHaim and its Agents except to the extent the same is due to the negligence of HopeHaim and its Agents.
9. No time or other indulgence granted by HopeHaim or its Agents shall adversely affect the rights of HopeHaim or its Agents under these terms and conditions or at common law.
10. HopeHaim and its Agents, in their absolute discretion, reserve the right to retain the vehicle if the person collecting the vehicle in accordance with clause 4 appears to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substance, and is deemed unsafe to operate a vehicle.
11. HopeHaim and its Agents, in their absolute discretion, reserve the right to reject any vehicle which is not currently registered in Singapore or the registration will expire whilst the vehicle is in the custody, retention or control of HopeHaim and its Agents.
12. If requested by a customer, HopeHaim and its Agents will endeavour to attach a Tesla electric vehicle to a charging device while parked at HopeHaim Valet Parking, should there be a facility to do so at the location, however accept no responsibility in the event such vehicle is not charged or fully charged when returned to the customer.